Thursday 4 September 2014

Whats in a name ? Lets get social !



Today I have updated the Blog with the following:


  • A Facebook like widget, its over there on right (not on mobile version)
  • A Twitter follow bird on the left
  • A Twitter feed



By adding these items, it has allowed me to give the title of the upcoming book.

It is called 

David's World

I am still in the early stages of the story writing. My very good friend, who is  an international author is helping me with my writing style, her name is Teresa Geering

So how is it coming along ?, well I have the story laid out and the characters are eager to jump out of my imagination and onto the pages of what I hope will be a thrilling story. I am writing whenever I have the spare time to do so.

Last night, as I sat discussing the storyline and plots with Tee, The story really cemented itself and I am looking forward to sharing it so others have a chance to read it. 

I plan on continuing with the Teaser images and as I go froward.

I will also be releasing the odd paragraph and then perhaps a chapter or two to gain your thoughts.

This weeks teaser image shows the title as displayed on the Twitter and Facebook Pages.

Twitter and Facebook Image
So then, seeing as the Facebook and Twitter pages are now live,
why not Like and Add .
 you'll get all upcoming updates as they are added.

As always thank you for visiting the blog, in the next update I will tell you a bit about the characters in David's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment